Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hasport, Hybrid racing, and R Crew are the only ones i have heard of at this point, yet i know nothing about any of them.

What are the differences?

Are any of them really fully PnP?

Which one would you choose?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hybrid racing said:
Here is the link to more info on the harness:

http://www.hybrid-racing.com/harness_fabrication.html
Thanks.

Any additional wiring needed when using the hybrid harness? If so, can you clue us in to what it may be?

Are all the warning lights such as the CEL, alternator, brakefluid, etc... still functional?

How is the fuel pump operated? Ignition or by the ECU?

TIA

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
allmtrallday said:
well i paid only 200 for mine, from r crew. and from what ive heard, its the same as all the others. there are like 5 wires that needed to be put into place. and my car is running cherry.
Same as in? I'll pose these same questions about the Rcrew harness also:

Any additional wiring needed when using the R crew harness? If so, can you clue us in to what it may be?

Are all the warning lights such as the CEL, alternator, brakefluid, etc... still functional?

How is the fuel pump operated? Ignition or by the ECU?

I'm just trying to get some info on how the different harnesses compare to one another here. Kinda give people a good idea of what they can expect from each one.

Hopefully the Hasport guys can chime in at some point too.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
ExViTermini said:
#2 said:
that just has the plugs that you need to make your own custom harness...its not an actual plug and play harness.
I see that.

The plugs on this OEM K20 underdash sub-harness are key ingredients for creating a plug n' play engine harness for K20 engine swap into EG/EG/EK/DC2 vehicles.
Just trying to add all the options we have into this. :)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
gdrum said:
where can I get these r crew wiring harness's at...only 200 or so damn
www.rcrewracing.com

BTW guys,

I sent my harnesses (Stock CX engine harness, CX starter/battery harness, and the K series charging harness) out to Hasport.

I'll post some pics and info on it in here, when it comes back.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
#2 said:
BTW guys,

I sent my harnesses (Stock CX engine harness, CX starter/battery harness, and the K series charging harness) out to Hasport.

I'll post some pics and info on it in here, when it comes back.
Hasport's EGKWH harness

Only need to tap in 7 wires, and it comes with excellent instructions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.