Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have always had love for Honda's and never lived beyond my means. Gotta stay humble.
I'm torn between another K20 Honda or G37 right now. Both about the same price/performance, but G is more luxury and safety/room for the kids.
But if I went with another K, I could bring the M90 back from the depths of the dusty bin in my shop.
That’s so cool you still have the supercharger. I’m a road/construction worker myself and those days on the fed or school jobs where they pay a lot more really benefit us and our families but it’s always a toss up between how much am I saving /putting towards life’s needs and how much is going into my Honda project lol. G37 are awesome cars I love the exhaust note of those engines ! And pretty good performance from factory as well

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
That’s so cool you still have the supercharger. I’m a road/construction worker myself and those days on the fed or school jobs where they pay a lot more really benefit us and our families but it’s always a toss up between how much am I saving /putting towards life’s needs and how much is going into my Honda project lol. G37 are awesome cars I love the exhaust note of those engines ! And pretty good performance from factory as well
I hear ya. Balancing work vs hobbies vs family is tough sometimes.

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,265 Posts
I hear ya. Balancing work vs hobbies vs family is tough sometimes.
Yes, it is indeed a great challenge. I came back from the workshop yesterday at 9 pm, building a flow bench to develop ports and valve seats for racing engines, my wife was a bit brusquely for being late, which took me some time to get her back in sweet mode 😄.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Found some more old footage before I put the supercharger on. This is the reason why I made it possible to remove the supercharger in less than 15 minutes.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts