Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i got this problem using hasport mount kit k20 into eg

my tranny is touching the rack is anyone having that problem let me know
peace

and my car also had powersteering but took out all the lines
 

·
Resident Journalist
Joined
·
501 Posts
have you ever gotten into a car accident with your car? weve hit a little problem with one of the cars, and it turns out it has been hit in the front before which causes teh tranny to hit the rack. best way to fix that is to get a manual steering rack...... or make sure you have the spacer under the bracket on teh tranny mount
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
599 Posts
k20me said:
ok i got this problem using hasport mount kit k20 into eg

my tranny is touching the rack is anyone having that problem let me know
peace

and my car also had powersteering but took out all the lines
Send me a picture if you like and I'll try to help you locate the problem.

brian g
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2fastxeg said:
have you ever gotten into a car accident with your car? weve hit a little problem with one of the cars, and it turns out it has been hit in the front before which causes teh tranny to hit the rack. best way to fix that is to get a manual steering rack...... or make sure you have the spacer under the bracket on teh tranny mount
teh tranny has teh spracer and i never hit teh car but teh never under stand what one word teh said thanks for teh tring. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
brian g said:
k20me said:
ok i got this problem using hasport mount kit k20 into eg

my tranny is touching the rack is anyone having that problem let me know
peace

and my car also had powersteering but took out all the lines
Send me a picture if you like and I'll try to help you locate the problem.

brian g
hey brain i'll try to send you some pics as soon as i get them up and loaded to send thanks for your time and help brandon
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top