Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Resident Journalist
501 Posts
when you turn the key to two clicks, do you hear the relays clicking at all? You do realize that you have to leave the key on the second click, and then open the base map program up and then you have to upload the program, which will also prime the fuel pump and you should also here the relays clicking too. make sure you loaded up the program correctly in k-pro...

·
Resident Journalist
501 Posts
once you uploaded the program that you are using, you should get a lil bar on your screen and it will show you the status of the program being uploaded into your ecu. once it is complete, you should here the relays clicking and the fuel pump priming itself. Another thing to look for, which i have seen this happen a few times is that there is a fuel pump fuse under the dash. its right next to the SRS fuse, i forgot what its called, but check that fuse if its burnt out or not, and make sure you hooked up the fuel pump wire that runs all the way over to where your main relay used to be at.

·
My other car is a S2000
185 Posts
Is the starter turning?

If so, check the fuse as stated above. If the fuse is good, check your wiring. I'm not sure how "Plug and Play" the HASPORT harness is, but if it's like the Hybrid harness, there's possibility of two things: Getting any combiniation of 7 specific wires jumped incorrectly, or getting the incorrect harness for your swap.

In my case, I was sold a K20a harness, my motor is a K20a2. It was an easy fix, but it required someone to lead us through the pin changes on one of the connectors.

Another way to check to see if a map had uploaded to the K-Pro is by keeping the ECU plugged into your laptop and shutting down the K-Pro application. Open it back up. Turn the car to "on". Make sure you have the status of "online" and "Ignition: ON" on the bottom of the screen. Now download the map from the K-Pro ECU to the laptop. If something loads, there will be a file name on the top title bar of the application window.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.