Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well what are some decent prices for some of the little stuff. let me know what you paid and where you got.

ECU- used/new how does $150 sound (used)?
RSX-S harness with all sensors, uncut... $100?

Fuel regulator?
Clutch & Flywheel?

anything else you guys want to add might help others out. these are just a few of the things I am looking into right now...

:cool:

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nobody has bought anything?

·
Banned
15,811 Posts
because these stuff is fairly new, there is no set pricing..

I can tell you that I have bought a few type s ecu for $150-$175 but people ask up to $230 for them...

RSX harness, uncut new from the dealer is around $300.. so anything under $200 would be cool I guess considering it includes the subharness (charging/battery)... Have seen some people sell them for $100 too.. It depends..

I would pay $130 and buy a new fuel regulator... Most of them are made of aluminum and threads can be stripped pretty easily not to mention that something could be wrong etc...

Clutch and flywheel is pretty much lile b series... $50 for a stock flywheel I assume..

you just need to do some good research and be ready to pay when you find it on car-parts.com or ebay...

For example... 10 days ago... on ebay I was the only bidder... won tranny cables and a dc5 shifter for $20.... Received them yesterday, to my suprise... they are in good condition. :)

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TeamPacman said:
From where did you get this??
It was on E-bay. went for $150 but I missed it... :hammer:

·
Registered
345 Posts
i need to find the o2 sensors, and reverse lock out for tranny. i bought my ecu for 100 got raped on harness 200 shipped good condition.

what do you all think about clutch and flywheel. I personally have never driven a car with racing clutch or lightweight flywheel. thinking may just go ahead and get now while its out of car. will this be hell as daily driver? i read what the descriptions say and all but i figure it cant be that bad is it? thinking of using act prolite flywheel and which is less harsh 4 or 6 puck clutch ?

decided not to use lightweight flywheel. but what clutch are most using. i am just getting into racing plan on a little drag and maybe some autox nothing major serious right now just hobby.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.