Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title says it all. LMK if you're interested! I'll try to post pics up in a little bit. Thanks for showing interest!

EDIT: They are new and have not been used FWIW.

Talked to precision and gave them the part numbers - they confirmed that they are actually 680's. Price stays the same, lmk if you're interested!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
^^^^ and u have the plugs too

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do not have the plugs for them - and I will get pics first thing in the morning before I do anything else. I honestly can't tell you if they are low impedance or not - I'm going to have to call precision and give them the numbers off of them. They came with a swap and a shell I bought, but didn't have a box/any info with them other than the guy telling me they were 660's. I am going to need much bigger ones for my build so I figured in the mean time, I'd sell these to help pay for a bottom end. I'll PM/Email pics to all who requested and post them here in the morning. In the mean time, I am going to drink another brew.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As Promised, a pic of them:

The numbers engraved on the sides are (kinda hard to read):

8258|512294 engraved
5858|512294 engraved
9558|612294 engraved
30558|712294 engraved

All of them have 5264 17113814 stamped on the top of the injector (bold is part number)

And now that I look them up on Precision's site - I'm not positive if these are what I was told. You guys might know more about them than I do - I don't know what the numbers engraved on them mean, but I'm guessing the numbers stamped on them are Part numbers...

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
bump for pics:up:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.