Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for a lil Kpro pre tune help. Went from a mini t25 internally waste gated greddy st turbo kit. K20a2 engine with stock map intake and tb tps .
New setup consists of a gt4194 turbo dual waste gates .side winder man. For electronics I'm now using a 3 bar map aem boost controller and Nissan tps with q45 90mm tb. Also changed from id 1000 injectors to efi wizard 1000. Old tune was from synapse. I already disabled the iac q45 does not have. And adjusted tps. I have a surging/jumping idle. I just want her to idle so I can warm her up. Any tips? Sarcasm welcome as usual :)
Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
did you dry tuning the TB? Open it a lil because you dont have an ivac. if not you check for vacuum leaks?
:coleman:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did try tuning tb. had it closed just took a couple cranks more to start. ill shoot some starting fluid around vacuume ports and see if i get any change on idle. Only leak i can possibly have would be from im gasket. its oem honda new and mounted to the excessive im. i called excessive they said no rtv needed. only with gasket they supply.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts