Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prayoonto Racing Announces Bigger Partnership with Driveshaft Shop for 2009

Prayoonto Racing is proud to announce Driveshaft Shop signing on as the title sponsor of their naturally aspirated 1995 Honda Civic street class car this season. Driveshaft Shop will also continue to support Prayoonto Racing’s other vehicles.

“I am excited to have Driveshaft Shop on board as our title sponsor. We have been working with them for over 8 years now and it feels great to have them continue supporting our race program,” said team owner, Norris Prayoonto. “I think it is wonderful that there are companies out there that still support the sport compact market.”

“Prayoonto Racing is a winning team and we sell winning products; what more can I say,” stated Frank Rehak, owner of Driveshaft Shop.

Loan Nguyen will continue to pilot Prayoonto’s Honda Civic. For 2009, the team will be concentrating on all the seven BOTI, a few CSCS, and the majority of the East Coast races.

About Driveshaft Shop:
The Driveshaft Shop manufactures custom and racing drive shafts for many of the top teams in the world. In the late 60's, they started out as a drive shaft repair shop on Long Island, New York. They are now located in Charlotte, North Carolina where they are housed in a brand new 22,000 square foot facility. With their new facility and equipment they are able to constantly bring new products to the racing world. They are a great supporter of all types of sport compact racing and will continue to do so for years to come.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Wow Norris, that layout is freakin gorgeous.

Pimp stuff ! ! ! !

Congrats

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, our first canadian race is May 31.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
I won't be missing that... It will be awesome to see some US teams visit us. :up:

Will you be running Loan's car only, or will we get to see some of the other Prayoonto Racing cars?

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
car looks sick... will you guys be skipping a few more tenthes this year?

·
treblictuned
1,420 Posts
I won't be missing that... It will be awesome to see some US teams visit us. :up:

Will you be running Loan's car only, or will we get to see some of the other Prayoonto Racing cars?
we will be bringing all the cars, we are looking forward to canada. See you there, make sure to stop by and say whats up

car looks sick... will you guys be skipping a few more tenthes this year?
wait for norris to answer that :p

·
Registered
395 Posts
we will be bringing all the cars, we are looking forward to canada. See you there, make sure to stop by and say whats up
Car looks bad ass

That's great you guys are coming down can't wait,gotta get the car ready and try to give Loan some competion...lol

Hey,Norris need a driver for the all motor integra..:D

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Congrats Loan and Norris!!!

Can't wait to see the car April at OSW!!!

That's great you guys are coming down can't wait,gotta get the car ready and try to give Loan some competion...lol

Hey,Norris need a driver for the all motor integra..:D
Tech coming up to Canada:p
I'm sure Norris will sell you the Integra:silly:

Get your car ready to hold it down for Canada!!

Marc P

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'm sure Norris will sell you the Integra:silly:

Get your car ready to hold it down for Canada!!

Marc P

lol lol no no..1 money pit is good enough..lol

I'm trying goal is to have it ready beg of May,and do 1 test session and hopefully be ready to hold it down for Canada...eh:up:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Looks great and sounds like a big season for you guys to come. All the best, keep us up date on event status please.:)

Jay:up:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.