Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The guy I am racing is more than likely building an H22A with cams that run around these spec's.. He is also claiming at the head flows 349cfm @ 0.600" lift but I guess that would \be the intake side only. I am unsure what compression he will run but i'd say he'd be running at least 12:1. Anyone wanna have a guess at the power he might be making?

Duration.........Duration........Vavle lift....... centreline
@ .016"[email protected] .050"[email protected] 1.55......... @ Full Lift

Inlet Exhaust Inlet Exhaust Inlet Exhaust Inlet Exhaust
294.....288,.....253...246....0.496"..0.450"...107..103

To me the spec look the same as the Toda Vtec killer cam spec for te B18C. which I know the guy managed to make or at least claimed to make 175wkw from with a side exit header and stock manifold..

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats what In thought was weird about his CFM numbers there was no plotted chart. at 0.600" lift the vavle is open a long way, especially when his cam wont open it that far.
But in respect for the set-up given te right compression etc, the cam and porting could push an H22A past 250whp right?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Ron..

On another note as a K-series person, not a seller etc.. I guess you have looked at the Crower stage 2 3/4 and stage 3 cams right?
They both are slightly on either side of the IPS-K2 cams correct as far as lift, duration etc goes..
I guess the question would be your IPS-Me would be a similar design to the stage 3 so does that mean when you tested it you gained and lost power in different places over the IPs-K2?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.