· Registered
960 Posts
Motor: K20a3
Power:338whp 297tq @13psi
Turbo: mitsu T517Z(greddy)
Manifold: Greddy
Wastegate Size: internal?
Injector Manufacturer and Size: RC 750cc injectors
Piping(including dowpipe and exhaust): 3 in custom downpipe greddy intercooler and piping custom 3in exhaust cat delete
ECU:K-pro
extra stuff:crower turbo cams, snow performance methanol injection.
will try to put up dyno vid later.
tuned by adams auto in crestview florida

· Registered
960 Posts
I find this hard to believe. I don't hardly ever see K20a2's making that power with that dinky little turbo that greddy sells much less a k20a3.
Well believe it. at around 3000 the boost is around 18psi then at 8000 it has tapered down to 13psi, but you are right my next upgrade is going to be the full race turbo upgrade for the greddy kit because my turbo is just about if not maxed out. How many people do you know that have even tried to max out the greddy turbo anyway. The k20 a2 has a lot higher compression ratio as well so its not going to get the same numbers im getting even with the same setup. I have no reason to just make up some BS. Oh and with methanol injection that little rinky dink turbo is at full boost at like 1500 rpms.

· Registered
960 Posts
(Kpro, 3" exhaust, full fuel system, 3bar map, boost control solenoid, motor mounts, clutch, LSD, RBC intake manifold, etc).

[/QUOTE]

Hey just ordered my peakboost kit a couple of weeks ago and I only have
750cc injectors. What all consist of your full fuel sytem. I have a ep3. (k20a3popped...RIP... was puting down 338 whp...) With stock fuel system and the 60-1 turbo and a water-meth kit will I still be able to reach 400whp. My brother is building a k24/20 frank for me now to replace the a3. It will have stock internals and a stock type S head. Are there any mandatory fuel compoments that I should purchase?

· Registered
960 Posts
Hey just ordered my peakboost kit a couple of weeks ago and I only have
750cc injectors. What all consist of your full fuel sytem. I have a ep3. (k20a3popped...RIP... was puting down 338 whp...) With stock fuel system and the 60-1 turbo and a water-meth kit will I still be able to reach 400whp. My brother is building a k24/20 frank for me now to replace the a3. It will have stock internals and a stock type S head. Are there any mandatory fuel compoments that I should purchase?

If you already have 750cc's I'd just get a Walbro pump and run a return setup. Or you can just get 1000cc injectors and run the walbro. For 400ish you should be below 80% duty cycle on those injectors[/QUOTE]

I guess II havent posted new setup on here. I went with the ID 1000cc injectors and 15psi on the 60-1 and made 435/310. Would like to do a return system just ran out of funds. Will post some pics when I get off work.

· Registered
960 Posts
Motor:k24/20
Power:435/310
Turbo:garrett 60-1
Manifold:pB
Wastegate Size:44mm
BOV:50mm tial
Injector Manufacturer and Size:ID 1000
Piping(including dowpipe and exhaust):pB, PWR IC piping, custom exhaust 3in with a flowmaster muffler(to keep the wifey happy:()

misc. I am soon going to install my snow performance kit for quality assurance less boost lag. Maybe turn it up to like 17 or 18psi

pics

this next pic was at BOTI I was in Iraq. My bro was driving he ran like a 13.2
at 107. Motor popped with like 200 ft left. It was a k20a3 and a greddy kit
making like 330 on meth.

sorry for crappy pics

· Registered
960 Posts
Motor: k20a3
Power: 340whp/294wtq @ 12psi
Turbo: precision 60 trim .60 ar housing
Manifold: custom bottom mount
Wastegate Size: 38mm
BOV: hks ssqv
Injector Manufacturer and Size: precision 1000cc
Piping(including dowpipe and exhaust): custom 3in dp and exhaust
Fuel: e85
using a rbc IM and type s TB, Kpro

have everything for a fuel return system and will hopefully have it on before the first snow hits. have a bottom end and just ordered a head planning to build but this is pretty fun for me right now.. anyone near Ft. Wayne IN lmk or if there are any suggestions lmk (besides swaping a k20a2 cuz i have a bare bottom end and just bought a head a day ago!)
Lets see some pics man.... :up:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts