Wastegate Size: tial 44
BOV: tial
Injector Manufacturer and Size: precison 1000cc
Piping(including dowpipe and exhaust): 3" charge pipes and downpipe

link to dyno thread
http://k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35869

· treblictuned
1,423 Posts
completely stock block? or you have low compression pistons?

yes completely stock block, stock headgasket etc only mods where headstuds, kt1 cams supertech springs and retainers, and rbc. Ive done plenty of stock motors over 500whp.

· treblictuned
1,423 Posts
so your saying a 100% stock k20 prolly could last on 490-500whp for a while? LOL
i did a rsx-s that made 530whp on stock motor in 2006 and it is still running. how the car is driven and maintained plays a big roll

· treblictuned
1,423 Posts
damn, i wanna see a video of this car... Is that with pump?
race gas, made 450-460 on pump. wanted to keep it safe. video of some pulls of the street i think was on streetfire/youtube, ill have to look for it.

· treblictuned
1,423 Posts
My question is what is the hp limit on the stock head bolts. I have the turbo stuffready to go on and I'm looking to get 450 all stock motor. Do you think I'm gonna have head lifting issues?
As long as the motor doesn't detonate, the stock headbolts should be fine.

· treblictuned
1,423 Posts
trannies will last a but usually in the 400hp range when you get 500+ range then throw in some tires that hook decently it becomes a problem.ppg gears are the way to go,i am going to get a set as soon i get some extra cash.for now i just keep feeding my car 4th gears every month and a 1/2.

i killed 3rd and 4th today at track lol

1 - 9 of 10 Posts