Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw the boosted thread and thought that there should be a nitrous one.

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
more:p

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Here is my setup. It made 282/222 on a 75 shot. Now on a 100 and made 298 slipping the clutch. Now It has a CC stage5 in it and its time to get on the dyno again.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,071 Posts
in for more pics:up:

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Man those are some nice setup's. I noticed some if not all of you are K swapped and I was hoping to get a quick answer to this question in my thread here:

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?p=568937#post568937
So I am attempting to wire up the switch for nitrous controls in Kpro to be used with my water/meth injection system.

From hondata:

The white E plug going to my ECU from my hybrid racing dash harness has none of those wires or pins in that plug. What can I do to get this all wired up? How do you K swapped kpro nitrous control using people do it?

TIA!

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
any 1 got an bottle heater and a guage I made 295 with 100 shot sean church said I can make more if I have tht stuff is tht rite Or wht guys

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
any 1 got an bottle heater and a guage I made 295 with 100 shot sean church said I can make more if I have tht stuff is tht rite Or wht guys
yeah the heater will bring the pressure up & the gauge is for the tuner to see if the psi is constant.

try to get an automatic bottle heater. one that gets activated by psi or at least by heat range. that would help you keep a more constant pressure on the bottle instead of a manual one that just uses an on & off switch.

1 - 20 of 298 Posts