Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

381 - 400 of 434 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey man, i commented on jdmr! ahah i will be at cscs, no car unfortunately. If i see your car there ill come say what up. By the way i love the front bumper. did you build that?

·
Registered
238 Posts
The OEM Si wheels? There just street tires 195/50/R15 street tires on the Si's the lenso front drag wheels are 23x8-13

perfect thanks. I'm just getting an idea for ride height on the streets with my gsr blades and 23" slicks on the track. by the looks of ur picture looks like i can go slightly lower and still fit a 23" slick :up:. Still need to purchase slicks thats why i ask lol.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Brought my car out for some fun this weekend.
Nice car ! I had a buddy who had one just like that ! Did you always own and did the swap yourself or did you buy it swapped already ?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Nice car ! I had a buddy who had one just like that ! Did you always own and did the swap yourself or did you buy it swapped already ?
Your buddy get some good passes in his car? I did the swap with my friends. Looking back it would be a lot cheaper to buy a K ready shell. Action Vid.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eJ05x8Ix69Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

381 - 400 of 434 Posts