Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

post your k series del sol

53K views 72 replies 22 participants last post by  spanishstud 
#1 ·
looking for some clean del sols with k swap please post here thanks:D

#5 ·
this is with the wire tuck and the new motor setup..k24/k20 toda c's ported head toda retainers toda valve springs..and stock euro bottom end lol..
i blew it a few weeks back ill post pics of the damage lol..
BUT before it blew it went 12.60@108mph on mt drag radials.. there is much more in it but only got one chance out at the track before it blew..

this is how it looked awhile back..

current stages with 5 lug..

with the cf bonnet..i ran a 12.60@108 on that pass..lol

#7 ·

I´m feeling them wheels man... Nice... :up:

#26 ·
my wife's car

in the middle of trying to source out a new transmission, the people who did the swap for us never put in transmission fluid, now the transmission is shot :(

#29 ·
friday when the tow truck driver came to grab the car, he said to her "finally getting the garage back yeah?" she said "no.. this is my car" lol
wow thats ballin lol anymore pics
the paint is a custom paint she mixed herself, i think it was named "rustic midnight black"

#31 ·
would a sc fit in the chassis?

#32 ·
damn
boosted k del sol :up:

thats the exact set up I would want to run If I went boost
I'd want top mount instead of sidewinder (even though sidewinder is sick)
just want to do something different
but I guess you beat me to it :wink:
I really like it a LOT!!!

Since there are a few boosted K-swapped sols, or just stock or NA
Guess i'm going to have to do nitrous :wink: :up:

#47 ·
LOL that has to be funny, wifey not wanting more than 230hp on her Del Sol...!!! Hey nice catch man... Really nice...!!! Best of luck with the wifey´s car... :up:

#52 ·
the car came home yesterday...

the transmission we got pops out of 2nd every time, but other wise, everything runs good, tried to wire up the speedo and tach but the wires weren't there on the e-plug:rolleyes:

#53 ·
kool...!!! :up:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.