Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
this is with the wire tuck and the new motor setup..k24/k20 toda c's ported head toda retainers toda valve springs..and stock euro bottom end lol..
i blew it a few weeks back ill post pics of the damage lol..
BUT before it blew it went [email protected] on mt drag radials.. there is much more in it but only got one chance out at the track before it blew..

this is how it looked awhile back..

current stages with 5 lug..

with the cf bonnet..i ran a [email protected] on that pass..lol

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts

I´m feeling them wheels man... Nice... :up:

·
Registered
620 Posts
here is the del sol i built k20a2 turbo

and a lil vid

·
Premium Member
10,290 Posts
damm that thing is ****ing crazyyyy.. feeling the black onee...
thanks, with the hid's on yesterday i rolled up on 2 of my friends and they were like, damn check out the headlights, damn look at that front mount lol didnt even realize it was me...

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
swaps look reall good :up:

·
Premium Member
10,290 Posts
nice intercooler running the same one on the del sol i built have you dyno it yet
no not yet, its just running n/a till i get the last piece of charge pipe made with the bov on it, its a stock a3 so im looking for no more than 350 out of it.....i have a built k24 that will go into it in the late spring/early summer

on a side note though, im pretty sure im the only na guy running 1000cc lol

·
Registered
620 Posts
no not yet, its just running n/a till i get the last piece of charge pipe made with the bov on it, its a stock a3 so im looking for no more than 350 out of it.....i have a built k24 that will go into it in the late spring/early summer

on a side note though, im pretty sure im the only na guy running 1000cc lol

lol 1000cc on a a3 motor wow lil big lol im running 1000cc on the del sol but its built cant wait to get the head back and put the bigger turbo on and tune it on the dyno shooting for 600whp

1 - 20 of 73 Posts