Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who's rocking hybrid-racing.com products? post them up and /or ur thoughts on their products, innovations and the company. :thumbup: :thumbup:

my stuff is on the way and i'll post up as soon as i get them in. :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
470 Posts
dont got pics but i got the radiator,pnp harness.fuel lines,clutch line, engine mounts,shifter cables(i gotta wait a lil longer for thoughs), and shift knob and i ordered a shifter kit already but thoughs werent released yet.. there goood people. i got my parts fast and if u have any problems there happy to help :up::up::up::up:

·
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
9,691 Posts
i ordered all my parts from hybrid, although i received the wrong mounts (for an ek not dc2), the wrong axles (also for an ek) that they wouldn't trade out.

they would of not let me exchange my mounts cause Will said that they were custom powder coated, but after dumping close to 4gs he changed his mind about the mounts but not the axles

though there are a few people that are a great for references

·
Registered
189 Posts

Iggy hooked me up with all the parts, Good people and prompt service! I'm using their fuel line setup as well as the conversion harness and they gave me a killer deal on the K-Pro!

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
hi guys if anybody here would like prices on hybrid racing products try me out guys great prices thanks

·
Infinite levels to this..
25,373 Posts
i don't have picts on me currently but i have their mounts, radiator, wire harness, and ordered a bunch of stuff through them when i was dropping my motor in like dss stage 2 axles, fuel rail, fuel line, kpro, hoses, etc. big thumbs up to will and david and the rest of the guys from there. definite cool guys with great products and i wear my hybrid racing shirt and sport their products proudly. :up::up::up:

·
Registered
474 Posts
I can't wait until that shifter assmbly is released. I'd pre-order, but I've got so many other parts to get, and after I spend the money, I like seeing it show up in the mail. Its like Christmas everytime I order car parts. I get waaaay too excited.

Props to HR though, they've got some insanely innovative parts, and without them the K series engine wouldn't have been my dream (that's finally coming true!). I know I have a lot to get still, but every day is one step closer to finishing the build. HR gets a thumbsup from me. Very few sponsors are as involved with their customers and have the passion that this company has. I have yet to order anything from them, but its apparent by their participation in this community that they are devoted to their work, innovation, customers, and products. Will, Russ and the others, Great job... I will definitely rep your products before this build is over, and brag that I got them from you everytime someone asks!

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Thanks for the great responses! It means a lot when I see that the work we do gets noticed especially when you take the time to put together a lengthy post.

:)

my thoughts on the company is that they should send me some free swap parts for a 99 civic beacause they are the best
:eek:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice keep them coming.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts