Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a company that I can send out my RBC to get cut and ported. I have a 74mm TB so I need the manifold to be ported equally. I did a google search and couldn't find Endyn's website, not sure if they are still around but they were who I was going to use. If there's another company now that does them, please send me in that direction, thanks.

·
Registered
96 Posts
ASP is a great choice, and from what I've heard and read Stephan is a very stand up guy who doesn't mind answering questions and helping out. He makes some bad ass headers and is a great fabricator.

You could also go to Endyn. Larry seems to be very knowledgeable and has been doing ported RBC's for a while. I tried going to their site but it seems to be down at the moment. Website: www.theoldone.com

You could try calling Hytech as well. There's a few people out there with cut and ported RBC's from him. He makes amazing headers and exhaust systems and has been building full package road race k-series engines for some time now. He is very knowledgeable. Google hytech headers to find the site.

Also I believe team4piston is offering a manifold porting service. These guys know porting and engine building. PM member DRAG. Luke will help you out.

You can't go wrong with either choice so do a little research and pick which one suits you best.

·
Been There Done That
1,619 Posts
will probably send my rrc to asp in the future. they already did my header and went above and beyond my expectations.

·
Premium Member
19,964 Posts
Blueprint used to (not sure if they still do) charge $500 for a ported one (with core exchange).

HTH.
yeah but who is blueprint compared to Stephan at ASP and Larry at Endyne?

Blueprint's whole company probably has less time combined building cars than Larry does by himself.

*sometimes money should'nt be the deciding factor*

·
Registered
22 Posts
I want to send my tsx intake manifold to ENdyn. Would having it worked on by him and using a 70mm or 74mm tb on a stock k24a4 motor with full bolt ons with full exhaust see an improvement in performance? It would breath real nicely right? :):shades:

·
Registered
112 Posts
yeah but who is blueprint compared to Stephan at ASP and Larry at Endyne?

Blueprint's whole company probably has less time combined building cars than Larry does by himself.

*sometimes money should'nt be the deciding factor*
I don't know anything about Blueprint other than who they outsource their RBC intake manifold porting jobs to.

The individual who ports (or ported, not sure if he's still doing it for them) their RBC intakes is a very good porter. He was recommended to me by my engine builder and is currently porting my cylinder heads.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I want to send my tsx intake manifold to ENdyn. Would having it worked on by him and using a 70mm or 74mm tb on a stock k24a4 motor with full bolt ons with full exhaust see an improvement in performance? It would breath real nicely right? :):shades:
If you tell Endyn that your bolting this ported IM onto a bolt-ons only set-up, they'll probably just clean it up mildly.

They would probably do a more aggressive port if you were running higher compression, a ported head, big lift cams, etc.

Just a heads up.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
damn 500?? does it serve any justice?? or should you just buy a aftermarket one??
most good rbc/rrc porter's are goona charge in that range. the only ones i have seen less than that are ppl that do them thereself on the side.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.