Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys we're gonna be running a special sale for this forum for a limited time.

Now when you buy a stage 1 basic harness and a conversion harness you can get them for the AMAZING price of $620 shipped!

If you guys have any questions please let us know :up::up:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Interested as far as I kno I have a k20a type r with the LSD trans speed sensor in the rear don't kno what year it is. Has no intake manifold so can tell u if it was drive by wire. It's going in a 2000 civic HB with eg subframe.

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,943 Posts
...Now when you buy a stage 1 basic harness and a conversion harness you can get them for the AMAZING price of $620 shipped!
ELFATHER, on www.wire-worx.com stage one harness has a heat rating of 200 °C. What does it mean exactly? Are there any standards, defining that?

Anyway, those harnesses looks awesome :up:. I am interested, as the harness of the Lotus has some lead fractrue due to a unhelded harness parts just after 20.000 km (about 12.500 miles) :nono: no good work of KomoTec.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
ELFATHER, on www.wire-worx.com stage one harness has a heat rating of 200 °C. What does it mean exactly? Are there any standards, defining that?

Anyway, those harnesses looks awesome :up:. I am interested, as the harness of the Lotus has some lead fractrue due to a unhelded harness parts just after 20.000 km (about 12.500 miles) :nono: no good work of KomoTec.
It's Just the type of wire we use in our harness, some very nice stuff. Let us know how we can help!

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Interested as far as I kno I have a k20a type r with the LSD trans speed sensor in the rear don't kno what year it is. Has no intake manifold so can tell u if it was drive by wire. It's going in a 2000 civic HB with eg subframe.
Sorry I missed this, we have been pretty busy. i pmd you.

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,943 Posts
...Let us know how we can help!
Are there different harness wirings for a 2001-2005 EUDM CTR K20A2 possible? It is a K-swap into a '02 Elise. The point, there are over 5000 miles in between you and me and any retoure will be a torture, so I am a bit :scared:, not only of the first de- and installation of the engine harness.

I appreciate your competent knowledge :D

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are there different harness wirings for a 2001-2005 EUDM CTR K20A2 possible? It is a K-swap into a '02 Elise. The point, there are over 5000 miles in between you and me and any retoure will be a torture, so I am a bit :scared:, not only of the first de- and installation of the engine harness.

I appreciate your competent knowledge :D
It's possible we would just need pictures of all the stock connectors to make sure the EURO ctr does not have some wiring variances from our normal schematics for JDM and USDM. :new_slayer:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts