Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i shooting for a N/a beast , I had a k24a4 semi built that was making 251 whp @ 191tq on 91 pump gas and i want something more!! was Dr Charles Madrids old motor so you can imagine how custom the engine was down to the timing chain cover . Well i gotta build another car and want to do it right and have a reliable daily driver that can run low 11.s all day in my eg hatchback

K24A1
k20a2 head ported
k20a2 type s oil pump
wiesco 87.5mm 13.7
IB rods
stock crank ??
RBC+porting
BDL 70mm Throttle Body
Blueprint Racing Camshaft Stage 3 K Series iVTEC
Blueprint Racing Valve Springs
Blueprint Racing Valves +0.5mm
Blueprint Racing Titanium Retainers
SSR/DTR + Megafon
E85 ??
290-300whp /210-220 lb-ft

Maybe this is kinda overkill for a daily driver but my commute is only 15 miles rountrip each day and the car will be more of a street racing /track car if anything . With 13:7 compression i might be getting to crazy , e-85 isnt available everywhere so i may just stick with a 12:5 and run 91 pump gas ??

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i already have a r-crew header so if i spend the money im gonna get a ssr or hytech

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok let the games begin ! I got a eg shell for 500 that is clean as new and just picked up my k24a1 block and k20a2 head isnt being sent out to get ported with blueprint valves and springs , i decided to go with 13:7 i dont mind tuning it for e85 or 100oct , its gonna make some sick power and low 11.s should be achievable easy with this setup

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
ok let the games begin ! I got a eg shell for 500 that is clean as new and just picked up my k24a1 block and k20a2 head isnt being sent out to get ported with blueprint valves and springs , i decided to go with 13:7 i dont mind tuning it for e85 or 100oct , its gonna make some sick power and low 11.s should be achievable easy with this setup
I don't know about low 11's, I would be happy if you ran low 12's and squeak an High 11

that pretty much my set with different cams, and I got the 88 bore 13.7's

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea its almost done i got my tax return back and my job is going well so looks like this build should be done in the next few weeks or so , cant wait to get it together , back to the timing chain 101 guide lol :up:

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't know about low 11's, I would be happy if you ran low 12's and squeak an High 11

that pretty much my set with different cams, and I got the 88 bore 13.7's

you back from iraq bro ? Cant wait to hit up the track with ya :)

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
good deal i should have this car up and running by the end of this month i will hit ya up:up:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.