Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I crashed my 2010 si and currently picked up an 08 fit . I plan to swap my k20z3 seeing I have a full donar car I’m wondering other than motor mounts what am I getting into? Will I be able to use the wiring harness from the si or need some kind of after market set up as well I’ve see a lot of talk about fuel rails and manifolds ? Any info on this build would be greatly appreciated !

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey I crashed my 2010 si and currently picked up an 08 fit . I plan to swap my k20z3 seeing I have a full donar car I’m wondering other than motor mounts what am I getting into? Will I be able to use the wiring harness from the si or need some kind of after market set up as well I’ve see a lot of talk about fuel rails and manifolds ? Any info on this build would be greatly appreciated !
Check with Brain at Hasport. If I remember they did have these available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Join the k swap fit worldwide Facebook group. There is a lot of information there on the swap. I’m currently doing this swap on my 08 fit, but with a k24a2. As for wiring people have been using the TSX harness which is what I will be using. You have to create a sub harness for the dash if you want to run one ECU, the other option is running 2 ECUs, one for the motor and the fit ECU for the dash. It’s not an easy swap, but not really difficult either. The motor fits with very minimal mods in the bay. You’ll need to use the stock Fit mounts and use the Hasport adapter mounts. There are lots of parts you’ll need from other Honda’s but hey all OEM so I’m ok with that. Other than that the car will be a riot to drive with so much more power in it. Smiles for miles in a little eco box!! The car already drives like a go cart! Imagine with the amount of power from a k20/24 in the little fella🤔. There are a few fits that are also turbo K powered as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts