Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm using the popular Honda calculators for my convenience, to make quick calculations to get a estimate. Buttt..

Why are the rbb pistons still 0cc in all of them because they are really below, same with the head why they are still all 50.5cc?

If you would calculate a stock tsx engine (k24, tsx pistons, rbb head) the calculators would say its 11.5 instead of 10.5, that's no minor offset.

Also a warning for those who are calculating the cr with these calculators for there final setup..

Picture of the rbb tsx K24a2 piston, not really 0cc is it :rolleyes:

Maybe also make this a topic for people to share there data who actually fluid tested the oem parts 馃

Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
Why are the rbb pistons still 0cc in all of them because they are really below, same with the head why they are still all 50.5cc? Maybe also make this a topic for people to share there data who actually fluid tested the oem parts 馃
Seems at least it was almost if not exactly in TDC photographed. From there it looks like -2 to -3 ccm of dome volume. The 50.5 ccm for the head are only achievable by decking the head by higher number of 1/10th. I have a stock RSP head at home, I will measure it soon.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exactly, yep it is at TDC and the distance from piston to deck with this stock engine is 0 now with the carbon build up on the edges. But in the center its 1mm lower. Its -3cc minimum if I have to guess.

Keep us updated on your rsp head calculations 馃槈 got mine but best to verify 馃憣馃徎

Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
To share my rsp head fluid test came out as 49cc
Thanks for sharing it. Was it decked or virgin like from stock?
I wanted to do it today, but the valves are still not arrived. To be continued.

Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
To share my rsp head fluid test came out as 49cc
I measured mine with 14721-PRB-A00 and 14711-PRB-A01 valves (thanks to member @AiC ), resulting in 50.5 ccm head volume.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts