1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
#2 said:
:up:

What are you using for the shifter?
stock rsx shifter box mounted from underneath...gotta figure out where the exhaust is gonna go now... :eek:

lookin good. so how far along are you. is it tuned, does it feel strong? good job bro
i haven't driven it yet...but it runs..This friday, i'll be able to work on it again and drive it.. :D

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
drhonda said:
stock rsx shifter box mounted from underneath...gotta figure out where the exhaust is gonna go now... :eek:

i haven't driven it yet...but it runs..This friday, i'll be able to work on it again and drive it.. :D
when you mount the shifter below does that change the whole exhaust piping? like where it goes.

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NAturalDC2 said:
when you mount the shifter below does that change the whole exhaust piping? like where it goes.
I want to run it right under the box but the box hangs kinda low so i'm not sure what i'm gonna do for the exhaust. I'm probably gonna have to mount the box higher which will mean cutting the tunnel.

·
Registered
39 Posts
looks good, i like it alot. I should start my K-swap end of April. and have it done second or third week of may. :up:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts