Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey dude.. The bonnet was in stock when we needed one, I dont know weather it helps or not honestly for the weight it saves it might have been worthwhile..
This season should be interesting.. I think I'd like to push the boundaries of a stock motor this season and rebuild it before next season but in saying that I will probably import some headers and ITB's for it..

Have you heard about anyone else thats gonna be running a car this year, people always go on about it but I've never seen or heard anything yet...

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know of a few Pro-Import FWD N/A cars being built..

Theres Graham Price's 300whp B18C EF civic
James Meechan with the green H22A EF crx
Cory Morris was building an EF Crx aswell
A guy in welington is surposed to be building a car
The Bennet brothers in Matamata are building an EF civic but might have decided to go circuit..
Most of the cars wont make it out this season though... Or at least I hope they dont... By then hopefully I will have some huge arse cams, ITB's, my DTR or True-race Headers, pistons etc etc... I hope to make 350+whp next season.. It would be nice to be the first N/A FWD to run 10's in NZ and maybe even 9's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.