Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got some pics up, i have this set up fpr about 5months now, just some quick pics i need to clean up the engine bay alittle. I have a DTR tri-y header, a b-seires short ram intake and the buddy club spec 3 exhaust.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It basically fit right in, i just had to modify the rubber piece that hold the bottom of the radiator alittle bit.

·
Registered
244 Posts
kmar111 said:
It basically fit right in, i just had to modify the rubber piece that hold the bottom of the radiator alittle bit.
Hey kmar are you from the Bay Area? nice swap thanks for supporting my products... Have you got a chane to dyno the car yet?

·
Registered
303 Posts
dnrprojectsvp said:
kmar111 said:
Hey kmar are you from the Bay Area? nice swap thanks for supporting my products... Have you got a chane to dyno the car yet?
sorry that was me posting..

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
naw i live in Miami Fl, remember these where the 1st tri-y headers you made to fit the DC2,yeah it is a EP3 rad.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is possible that you can show pictures of the inside? I wanna see how your center console looks with the gear box, thats if you have a center console. Let us know. ThanXs

·
Registered
3 Posts
looks good man. isn't there a better way to route that upper hose though? me personally with a hot rad hose sitting on the intake dosen't look right

·
Registered
227 Posts
bolts

Hey is it ok to run only two bolts that are upside down on the driverside mount? Why didn't you put the third bolt in?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I really dont see the differnece of the bolts beening upside down, but for the 3rd bolt when i guess it was missed placed before we put the motor in because i could not find it at all.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I called dtr and ordered it! I order the axels from hybrid racing but i told them that i had the hasport mounts, there stage 2 axels.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
are you guys talking about the hood not sitting corectly? The reason why is because i just had unscrewed the hood , then just decided to take a few pics with bolting it back down, if you see in teh 2nd pic the side latch only had 1 screw. Its a VIS hood.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts