Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPDATED 11/23

More to add . . . stay tuned!!

Well "Fall/Winter" cleaning is here and it's time to clean my garage of some extra parts laying around to make room for parts/projects that I can use/finish. I don't know how much use these parts will be to y'all but I'll give it a try.

Rather than keeping this stuff I figured I'd sell it, put it towards the EG-K build so I don't rack up debt trying to build the EG-K.

No BS no dramma, ALL parts are NEG./OBO so shoot me a price, just no lowballing please!

No BS no dramma, Shipping is totaly on you and you pay all PayPal fees associated with the transaction!

BOTTOM LINE if I ask 300 for an item I want to see 300 in my account, you pay the fees!

You can double check this here http://ppcalc.com/ NOTE: Please factor in your currency conversion as this website does not keep up with the rates like this site does http://exchangerate.com/200plus_calculator.html !

----------> International peeps: (take the cost of the item you want include shipping) / (divided by) 0.936 = The USD $$ amount + $0.30 (PayPal flat rate) you would enter in paypal you would send to me.

----------> Domestic peeps: (take the cost of the item you want include shipping) / (divided by) 0.971 = The $$ amount + $0.30 (PayPal flat rate) you would enter in paypal you would send to me.

No BS no dramma, What you see is, indeed, what you get!

All parts are sold in "as is condition", "no warrenties expressed nor implied"!

Enough of that!!

To start, I have parts are from a 2007 Honda Civic Si Coupe with only about 9k miles on the clock. They were fully operable when removed. If you're anticipating repaires and want to get some big $$$ items for cheap, please contact me as I need these items gone ASAP. You're getting a whole lot more in parts for the price than if you were to purchase these items new from Honda.

Click to see pics and PLEASE READ the descriptions as I have listed the Honda OEM part number, list price, as well as Honda's discounted customer price.
http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e322/Neeko1981/K20Z3 Extra Misc Parts/

Prices here are discounted further!!!
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

**SOLD TO ^AnDre^** $300.00 OBO for both, get more parts less $$$!

**SOLD TO ^AnDre^** Same as above just diff. angle $300.00 OBO for both, get more parts less $$$!

$30.00 takes them!

Same as above pic $30.00

$130.00 OBO for both

$50.00 OBO Si front sway bar will fit an EX!

$15.00 for both

**SOLD TO ^AnDre^** $390.00 OBO

$215.00 OBO

$12.00

$50.00

$12.00

$125.00 OBO

**SOLD TO ^AnDre^** $195.00

Misc parts laying around:

92-95 Honda Civic DX Hatchback Rear trailing armes, no brake hardware, cables etc., STRIPPED ! !, $100.00 OBO takes both!

American Racing Rims $80.00, used, no tires, some surface rust from sitting, nothing that steal wool can't take care of!
Rim style looks similiar to this, I had them on a 1984 Buick Regal, This pic is for referance only I DON'T HAVE THIS EXACT MODEL RIM !!!
http://asp.americanracing.com/dealerline/blackimages/blackbig/b798.jpg

Fits 88-91 Civic/CRX Si, 92-95 Civic $100.00 OBO

UPDATED 11/23
vvvvvvvvvvvvv

Ahhh I also got 05-06 RSX-S Tranny case and clutch housing . . .

2 21200-PZF-010 CASE, TRANSMISSION 1 2005 RSX 325.63 260.50

1 21000-PNS-405 CASE, CLUTCH 1 2005 RSX 410.72 328.58

TAKE BOTH OFF MY HANDS FOR $250.00 + SHIPPING, PACKAGING, AND HANDLING FEES!

I can take acctual pics of these parts in the AM if need be!

PAYPAL FEE!

----------> International peeps: (take the cost of the item you want include shipping) / (divided by) 0.936 = The USD $$ amount + $0.30 (PayPal flat rate) you would enter in paypal you would send to me.

----------> Domestic peeps: (take the cost of the item you want include shipping) / (divided by) 0.971 = The $$ amount + $0.30 (PayPal flat rate) you would enter in paypal you would send to me.

Call/AIM(CarNut4Eva)/Text - 845-240-8246 -Nick-
- It's the easiest way to contact me
- I have Verizon
- I'm in NY, 12538 Diff. time zones please take into consideration when calling, :up:!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Afternoon bump . . . shoot me a price, ya never know how low I'll go on these parts if ya dont ask . . . I need $$ for my EG-K build.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nightly Bumpity

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You got PM ^AnDre^

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nightly Bump

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUMP to the top, although I've sold some parts, I'm still here with some parts left to sell!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts