·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gone

·
Registered
113 Posts
curious what you want for the seats and are they comfy for a bigger guy? 6ft and about 270

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
How much for the SWAP????? :)

GL on the sale man.. Location?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
curious what you want for the seats and are they comfy for a bigger guy? 6ft and about 270
i couldnt tell you lol im not a big guy. i dont want to ship big stuff like seats. sorry

·
Registered
242 Posts
Would you sell the engine wiring harness or even ECU? and I'm local? I meet you when my friend picked up the AEM gauge from you and even asked you if you had K parts for sale lol.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would you sell the engine wiring harness or even ECU? and I'm local? I meet you when my friend picked up the AEM gauge from you and even asked you if you had K parts for sale lol.
the swap is going in the crx so i dont have the harness or ecu. i just got the car last Friday

·
Registered
159 Posts
shoot me a pm on what the complete brake set up would cost. LCA's, rear calipers, front hub and Control arms. Etc Etc.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where are u located? I'm interested in the CD head unit, sunroof, cluster, and right door window.
look at the op hagerstown md 21740

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
shoot me a pm on what the complete brake set up would cost. LCA's, rear calipers, front hub and Control arms. Etc Etc.
do you want me to ship it?

1 - 20 of 128 Posts