Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a customer here with a K20 swapped Lotus Exige Cup. Unfortunately at his last track day the engine ingested something it didn't like and played Missile Command with its pistons. So the engine is out and has been sent to a K20 specialized builder. The customer has expressed interest in converting his lever shifted Quaife sequential gearbox to paddle shift. I guess the lever keeps coming loose and he just doesn't like having to take his hand off the steering wheel. Currently trying to figure out what the best way to go about this will be. Ive pretty much safely determined he has this gearbox setup (Quaife Acura / Honda K-series (K20 / K24) Sequential gearkit E8J V2). Obviously there are lots of paddle shift kits out there, but I found this forum through a classified post from 2017 regarding someone selling a sequential paddleshift kit for a K20. He used the Geartronics kit with his (http://flatshift.co.uk/paddleshift.html). I figured id make a post and see if anyone has any experience running this setup, or uses a different setup. Would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts