Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys ever bother checking your email inbox or fecebook pm? Really disaspointed by you guys lazyness.
Are other members facing same problems with them?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Something must be going on because these guys are always 100% on top of everything and everyone's order..
No other honda / acura dealer give you the customer service that the guys at AFH offer you..

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Give them some time man. Ive never had a problem with them personally or have I EVER heard any bad reviews. They are great guys over there and will always take care of you.

·
...doesn't give a shit.
9,581 Posts
Have you tried calling them? How long have you been waiting for your order? When did you email them?

Consider the fact that they fulfill a lot of orders and have a lot of people emailing, sending messages on Facebook and Instagram and pm's on multiple forums. Sometimes the direct approach of calling them is the best way to find out what's happening with your order with any company.

I've spent plenty of money with them and never had a problem with any of my orders.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Give them some time man. Ive never had a problem with them personally or have I EVER heard any bad reviews. They are great guys over there and will always take care of you.
x2. These dudes are known for going above and beyond. Call them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wanted to place an order with them and had few questions. They do not bother replying. They have not even bothered to reply here on their vendor forum. I placed my order with another vendor.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
I wanted to place an order with them and had few questions. They do not bother replying. They have not even bothered to reply here on their vendor forum. I placed my order with another vendor.
I highly doubt any vendor is on here anymore checking PM's etc. C A L L them or contact them through facebook, not really a big issue lol

I just ordered a few parts last week from them and everything went smooth as usual.

·
Registered
491 Posts
No issues here either..

Like everyone else said ,give them a ring

Unless you spent all your money's elsewhere..:lolface:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yeah I had an issue with them not replying after going back and forward via email. I just assumed i was being annoying not giving them part numbers for what i wanted lol. Glad to hear im not the only one.

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
We haven't been on here, this forum is completely dead and we don't have extra time for this. Anyone that has a question can call us and we will be happy to talk to you. Website orders and phone calls take 1st priority. Another way to reach us is email [email protected]
If you have a question, concern, anything at all please call us. Being told we are lazy is completely insulting.

John, please call us, we haven't heard from you. If you placed an order on the website and you have a concern you are welcome to call and we would love to talk to you. Also! I went back to December and I haven't had any Facebook messages from you on our page. Please call today, I also replied on your Facebook post. 603-634-0641
We work very hard and every day is a busy day. We will take time to help any of you the same. Please pick up the phone or anything we offer is on our website and gets taken care of promptly.

-Ryan
www.afhKparts.com

·
...doesn't give a shit.
9,581 Posts
I'm not sure why people think that a PM on a forum or a Facebook message is an appropriate way to contact a business, when you have their phone number and can just call them during the hours they are open.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
I'm not sure why people think that a PM on a forum or a Facebook message is an appropriate way to contact a business, when you have their phone number and can just call them during the hours they are open.
Social media is a huge part of business nowadays. I don't see the problem, especially with international customers.

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Either way, we are available via phone call from 8am-9pm M-F and Saturday 8am-6pm. EST. How many places can you call at 8:30pm and get someone to pick up? I left at 10:30pm today and still haven't heard from John or anyone in this thread about anything.

Thanks Tim and Stephen

·
Registered
188 Posts
Im also having a problem contacting you guys for parts, i emailed and sent a pm. No luck. Please advise

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Im also having a problem contacting you guys for parts, i emailed and sent a pm. No luck. Please advise

Thanks
Hey man, this is Colin. the other guy here at autofair honda parts.

my other name is frozen/blocked/ I dunno what, plenty will vouch, im CJM, So in lieu of whatever is happening with my other user name, I made this, which we shouldve a while ago.

if you have emailed us, im sorry, im not sure why we havent replied to you. please send it again to [email protected]

A PM DOES NOT STRESS URGENCY ANYMORE! back in 2012, yea sure. calling is the best thing to do here for any q's, issues, problems with an order.Ii realize you're overseas, but if we don't answer you, it may also be that your request is just rediculous and not worth our time, I wont lie.

thanks - colin
@AFHKPARTS instagram

·
Registered
457 Posts
Colin, not too long ago maybe a month back everyone had to change their passwords. I didn't understand why I couldn't get in to k20a.org either but I some how found out. Maybe that's the problem I'm not sure.

And can you change your website so we can order parts to Canada?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Colin, not too long ago maybe a month back everyone had to change their passwords. I didn't understand why I couldn't get in to k20a.org either but I some how found out. Maybe that's the problem I'm not sure.

And can you change your website so we can order parts to Canada?
Yea I realized the issue. were talking to staff about it now, thanks

as for changing shipping parameters, we cannot per our licensing agreement with Honda North America. Sorry

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.