Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
/) ^3^(\ <- SO AWESOME!!
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
This is kinda the wrong thread to ask that in. Mostly since it's not really active (all info on the first page) and nobody will see it here.

You should ask that in a new post. Either in the General K-Series Talk or in the Engine Building area (even though it's a virtual engine). :D

·
/) ^3^(\ <- SO AWESOME!!
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
/) ^3^(\ <- SO AWESOME!!
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Updated page 1 again. I also added the Trademotion link to the replacement parts from the accessories page.

·
/) ^3^(\ <- SO AWESOME!!
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Adding http://estore.honda.com/.

I've never tried this site as I'm from Canada and doesn't help me out at all. But if someone would provide some comments on it, that'd be cool.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Anyone know if any of these places offer international shipping?

No such thing as an online parts store here in Australia that i know of.

A few times i've been in the dealer and they were unable to find what I wanted, when they did it had to be ordered in and ended up costing a lot more than what it's cost me in the past to purchase and pay shipping for the same items from the USA.

A couple times I had to print out the pages from the USA online stores to take into the dealers to show them the page because they were incabable of doing their job and finding the part for me, sometimes to save hassle they simply tell me they cant get the parts in. I've tried all the ones local to me. All the same. Very unhelpful.

So if anyone finds any online ones that ship internationally, please add them to the list :up:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
is there any canada parts stores online ?

·
/) ^3^(\ <- SO AWESOME!!
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I wish I knew of some as I'm from Canada myself.

·
Registered
18,977 Posts
just pm me I can get you anything you want..most of those places give a great discount but the handling fee is where you get screwed, sure parts @ % over cost are great, but 15-20 in handling is ridiculous

·
/) ^3^(\ <- SO AWESOME!!
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

·
/) ^3^(\ <- SO AWESOME!!
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Probably. 3 posts by that user and it's not a Honda/Acura specific parts store. Not including it. If I were to include it, I might as well include Napa and other generic parts stores.

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
Old Bump but Scourge thanks your the man. EZ

·
J-Spec
553 Posts
Brock - you can check to see if some of the major Canadien Honda and/or Acura dealerships have the same type of online sites as the ones in the first post.
Hey, good idea. They are listed on the Acura.ca website... a lot of them to go through!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
21 - 40 of 52 Posts