Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried emailing Hybrid about this question but no response. I decided to post it on the forums to see if anyone else may know anything about this subject.

I recently purchased a 1992 Honda Civic Hatchback (DX). I was told that the car already has a Hybrid Racing wiring harness in it and wired up; however, it is one of the first versions of the harness that Hybrid Racing made. This harness places the ECU on the driver's side instead of the passenger side, and a few other clips/harnesses are located on the driver's side with this converstion harness as well. I was writing to you to find out what kind of changes have been made to the harnesses since the release of the one that I have. I also just want to make sure that it will work okay with everything I am trying to do (simple k20a2 swap with a full race future).

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
It will work fine with what you plan to do in the future. If you would like to mount the ECU on the passenger side give me a call and we can work out an upgrade to the new harness.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I'll see what happens with my setup and let you know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.