Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When my cams were being installed we noticed that one cam was tight. So I called up Ron and told him what happened and he said just send them back and I'll take care of it. Talk about great customer service, I've never delt with a place that strives to make there customers happy. Most other places would've been like take it to a machine shop. Thank you again Ron and your great customer service.

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
DC5 SLEEPER said:
When my cams were being installed we noticed that one cam was tight. So I called up Ron and told him what happened and he said just send them back and I'll take care of it. Talk about great customer service, I've never dealt with a place that strives to make there customers happy. Most other places would've been like take it to a machine shop. Thank you again Ron and your great customer service.

well the thing is they are a semi small company. and they are starting up will have to wait and see the customer serivice later on the line. I have seen companys come up once they are big they could care less about there customers or service.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

·
Resident Journalist
501 Posts
dude.... Ron is one of the most genuine person there is... no shady busines from him, he does everything the right way and the legit way ! big ups to such a great company, he has always taken care of me well too....

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Everytime I had a question I would call Ron up and he would tell me what to do. Most other places that I deal with wouldnt even give me the time of day once they collect there money they could care less about you. Ron is a great guy and you could tell he goes out of his way for people.

·
Registered
593 Posts
bossman032 said:
well the thing is they are a semi small company. and they are starting up will have to wait and see the customer serivice later on the line. I have seen companys come up once they are big they could care less about there customers or service.

Semi small? Thanks for the compliment! 1 man operation here with a lot of industry support from friends and colleagues in the right places who've blazed the trail before us. Definitely couldn't do it without them and the countless support from my fellow enthusiasts who've patronized our startup venture. I would hate to think that we could someday "blow-up" and get so big-headed to let customer service suffer. I'll close shop if that ever happens. I don't care. I said it before and I'll do it again for this situation. Please remember, I'm an enthusiast first and foremost. I'm the same edo, nothing's going to change.

-Ron

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
I would like to sign up for the SC tsx cams, I have full faith in your service and don't mind waiting. It will take more than a couple months to save up the money. Anyways I need some info for getting on the waiting list for the cams.
Thank you for your help in this matter, you can leave a private message or post. Thanks again. Gabriel

·
Registered
593 Posts
02sik24a2 said:
I would like to sign up for the SC tsx cams, I have full faith in your service and don't mind waiting. It will take more than a couple months to save up the money. Anyways I need some info for getting on the waiting list for the cams.
Thank you for your help in this matter, you can leave a private message or post. Thanks again. Gabriel
IPS-Ksc production commenced today. We spent the last few weeks finalizing the details after obtaining Oside Jimc's dyno results. I am pleased to announce we are on schedule a for Sept. 30th availability on brand new 8620 billet cores. At this point, Lucid Moments has the first set bought and paid for. Others have expressed interest, but that won't reserve a set in their name. That's easily remedied with an order however.

-Ron

·
Registered
792 Posts
edo said:
IPS-Ksc production commenced today. We spent the last few weeks finalizing the details after obtaining Oside Jimc's dyno results. I am pleased to announce we are on schedule a for Sept. 30th availability on brand new 8620 billet cores. At this point, Lucid Moments has the first set bought and paid for. Others have expressed interest, but that won't reserve a set in their name. That's easily remedied with an order however.

-Ron

:D :D

Looking forward to seeing what they do for my setup too.

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
When are your office hours so I can express further interest.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts