Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone from here was on the radio. I want to correct something.
The first person that Put a K20A in another car in SoCal Is Varo Akopyan the 2004 WCHC H1 Champion. Everyone knows that here in socal.

·
Banned
15,811 Posts
itaintegrals said:
The first person that Put a K20A in another car in SoCal Is Varo Akopyan the 2004 WCHC H1 Champion. Everyone knows that here in socal.
yes, I was on the radio. Sorry about that. I though that in socal area he was.. Hopefully you will accept my apologies.

Nikos

·
Banned
320 Posts
itaintegrals said:
are you certain about that? I'm not saying you're wrong just asking. What was the date?

·
Registered
26 Posts
K20a.org on Speed Scene racing radio show

If you missed the show, which is on live every Tuesday night, you can go to the archives page of speedsceneracing.com anytime and listen to the show. It's available 24/7 and you just click on the date and it will play over your computer. Check out some of the other archived shows while you are at it. You can listen and and come back to K20a.org while it play's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.