Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NIKOS AKA K20A.ORG once again thank you for HELPING ME OUT...

I'm doing this to help out everyone out about the INFO HOW TO MAKE 800HP STREET CIVIC...
A lot of the writing is going to be done by ALEX...

Thank you ALEX for doing this man...

Thanks You ART AKA My sister opps I mean my brother.. :p for helping me out...

Ok here we go..

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
joestypes said:
Should be too difficult, it would be much more impressive if you did it on 2.0L

See we want to go 9.5s with it (STREET CAR)and still go work and come back with it...

I hope that helps...it's not just the power it's how you can get there is impressive... :p

ITB's+TURBO= POWER ;)

·
GoldStar
2,657 Posts
:eek: dam man that $h!t is off the hook(s)!!!
excuse me while i go change my under pants :eek:

man, you friend beats the hell out of that motor. the video is nicely edited. but i'm not so sure about that last blend at the end. it almost looks like the chevy took that one.

if that's what 650hp looks like. i can't wait to see 800hp. good luck bro. oh, and don't forget to let us know how to do it too. :D

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
98specR said:
if that's what 650hp looks like. i can't wait to see 800hp. good luck bro. oh, and don't forget to let us know how to do it too. :D

For sure...

I'm going to post the pictures of the turbo that I'm running then you be the judge ;)

·
Banned
320 Posts
I am very proud to be involved in this project, just trying to give what little help I can. I think this car has the potential to redefine the limits of a street-driven Honda. Oh, and it's gonna be really fucking fast too.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
909edge said:
I am very proud to be involved in this project, just trying to give what little help I can. I think this car has the potential to redefine the limits of a street-driven Honda. Oh, and it's gonna be really fucking fast too.

You are the man... ;)

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HERE are some pics of my turbo..

It's a Garrett GT42R Dual Ball bearing...

All the turbo's that you see it's Dual Ball bearing...

The one on the left it's a GT30R the middle one it's my brothers 800+hp Gt40R turbo...

And yes mine it's the one on the far right .GT42R..

·
Registered
45 Posts
I know that Greg from Speedwerx/Hondawerx has a mid 500 horsepower car that he and one of his customers built that has been a dyno queen for the last 6 months! I believe it is on his webpage but it don't show the newest build on the car.

1 - 20 of 234 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.