Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello gents

im very interested in this swap, considering the posibilities for it :)
i have experience in Honda engine swaps on almost every chassis, so i can have a feeling of what to expect.

but i have a few questions i find unanswered:
1) what about hood clearance and oil pan - to road cleareance? is it the same as a B-series or maybe H-series (which i dont like!!!) some pictures can be helpful!
2) wiring harness (this is going into a 98 Civic CX) no diagrams available? what is need and why?
3) what about Power Steering and A/C? i read about some ideas but havent seen a pic of anything... if i remember correctly hasport had some troubles in their Civic 2001 w/ K20A2 w hood clearance
4) most important, can someone comment about the general driveability of this swap... like lending it to your grandma? sorry if i wasnt funny at all but you get the idea... this car is gonna be an everyday car to work and get groceries... so i have to ask

thanks for reading this and any input you guys may have

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks brian
maybe you do dont remember me, but im one of the very first guys in PR to bought the B series into CRX engine mounts back in 1999?

im happy to see that your still as responsive as ever!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.