Welcome to K20a.org @Jeka.
There are following oil sources, typically:I have a k24 engine, I made it new bearings, new pistons, I put strong shocks and an original 87 mm piston, I installed all this on the car and when the car is hot, it starts to smoke and throw oil into my intake manifold and exhaust manifold, and also on the plugs themselves, and there are misfiring Because the oil is on the plugs. The pvc system is not connected. The pvc system is also not connected in the intake manifold. And there is still oil on the valves and there is oil. But the strangest thing is that it doesn't smoke for me at high rpm.
- valve stem seals leaking - X
- head gasket sealing oil path leaking to chamber
- blowby oil from crank case vent hose - X
- blowby oil from valve cover vent hose - X
- oil from piston-liner-system