Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
61 - 80 of 381 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
bought from: crazeeracerchick

bought a k20z1 water passage and water pump...also included other misc things that i needed for free!
good to deal with and to communicate. fast shipping. would like to do business with again.....

·
Registered
106 Posts
I vouched for R1racer before and I will vouch for the man again. 3 times I have made business transactions and 3 times the man has come through with exceptional service. Highly recommended!!!! Thanks for all your help Eli.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
i purchased a head from user Articdc5. it came in a huge box, not packed tight with everythign moving around. took the head out and the VTC solenoid was broken off, and one of the spark plug tubes was slightly bent. he said ups damaged the first box, returned it to him in a different box, and then he shipped it back out in that same box (without repacking). i asked for a partial $50 refund to cover the damages, since it WAS packed like shit. he offered $30 refund, i accepted, but now he hasnt sent me that refund and hasnt responded since then, its been about a week..

i mean its nothing really major, thats why im only putting this in this thread and not making a seperate thread, but it is bad business. all this after i gave him his asking price, plus shipping, plus paypal fees..

·
Registered
145 Posts
I am vouching for Rickoner.
Purchased an 04 RSX-S tranny from him on April 7, 2008..he shipped it out to Mia from Pa on April 8th...And now today I have my tranny in my house down here in the Cayman Islands.
Tranny was packaged properly. Everything is Clean. Oil was drained. Communication was also very good.

Rickoner ...A++ Seller.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hi everyone - I need to do this! :eek:

Bought from: k20ahondas, hybrid racing, K20Tuned LLC, drhonda, KidnKorner

Sold To: Nobody yet :(

Feedback: Transactions went smoothly with all of these folks. Shipping has not been a problem, and all suppliers were helpful and willing to communicate.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Re: Vouches and Feedback Thread

I cannot account for all the people ive dealt with on here, but i wish there was a itrader, if anyone has bought anything from me plese quote me and vouch for me!

·
Registered
317 Posts
61 - 80 of 381 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.