Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nikos gave me the okay to make this thread. Basically the same thing on other forums, post pictures of your car and please do not leave any comments. If you have questions or comments on someone's car, PM them. Please don't put up pictures that are too high of a res, or pictures that are too small for that matter.

·
NOR*CAL
941 Posts
SeaN said:
and how do you open those doors?, shaved door, but there still a handle?
thats a trip i never noticed that in the pic. they arent shaved. just the moldings. looks kinda trippy though. lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol I didn't notice that at first haha. I'll update this same post later on with pics.

·
Registered
73 Posts
TeamPacman said:
Very nice EK :wink:
You inspired me to do a K20A swap. Props for being the first to do it in a EK and a CRX. Props for doing 11s on a stock K20A. What can I say? You're a trend setter. :lol:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
EK20A said:
TeamPacman said:
Very nice EK :wink:
You inspired me to do a K20A swap. Props for being the first to do it in a EK and a CRX. Props for doing 11s on a stock K20A. What can I say? You're a trend setter. :lol:

Thank you man...

I means a lot what you just said

·
Registered
99 Posts

jdm k20a (type R) is in the states!!!!! @ passwordjdm - install will be late march early april 8) - just gotta make it thru the winter up here

the car with be going thru some major suspension, brake, & engine (of course) changes :lol:

·
Registered
145 Posts
all right you bastard's! heres some pics of my hatch over the course of the last year or so.. i think my car was one of the first completed kswaps on this board.. its been in since about march of last year.. and i've had my fair share of problems!!!
but always found help from nikos!

some nice ass pics will be coming next week or so..

dash out for stripping of some shit and clean ass dlc wiring!

as posted elsewhere on here my interior coming back together with the shifter box black mounted over the top of new black molded carpet

heres one way to get a tranny out :p

last running event!

at pir

soo nice soo comfy

watch out z!

chompers

·
Registered
245 Posts
NZDM EK4, currently with a B16A2, K20A being installed around March or April, depending on when I sell the house:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts