Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Our feedback means everything to us since it helps us become better at what we do. So if you recently placed an order with Import DPS Online go ahead and leave us some feedback right here!!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
bummmpppp 4 import dps , thanks rick for all the help on my fuel setup , if need anything for my new setup im hitting u up.

·
Sup homies
11,555 Posts
Got a apexi ws exhaust for my type s awhile back and everything went smooth. Glad to see a real vendor taking care of his business:up:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Got all my Full race parts from Rick at IDPS and at the best prices! Every transaction went smooth and love doing business w/them. More parts that I need to order reall soon guys! :D

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got all my Full race parts from Rick at IDPS and at the best prices! Every transaction went smooth and love doing business w/them. More parts that I need to order reall soon guys! :D
Yep!! I can't wait to see some pictures of your car with all that shit you bought!

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
Prompt Shipping and Great Pricing on all parts

·
Registered
378 Posts

Our feedback means everything to us since it helps us become better at what we do. So if you recently placed an order with Import DPS Online go ahead and leave us some feedback right here!!

Rick at Importdpsonline truly cares about customer satisfaction.

We initially had some issues with delayed shipping of some products that I ordered and I was very unhappy. However, Rick and the guys at Importdpsonline made sure that I was a satisfied customer. They sent me a skunk2 TB, Ktuned turbo fuel rail, Ktuned swivel head thermostat and Ktuned upper coolant ALL FOR FREE. Thats over $700 worth of products.
They really went above and beyond what they had to do to make their customer happy.:dance::dance::dance:

I appreciate the quality products that I received and will definitely be doing all my purchasing from Rick and Importdpsonline.:up::up::up:

Thanks again...:D:D:D

Anodized black big boy fuel rail...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts