Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been around K20a.org for a few years now and we would like to hear from you the customer. Please feel free to leave us your open and honest opinion about our customer service and any interactions we may have had with you in the past.

Thank you :up:

·
Been There Done That
1,619 Posts
I've bought many, many parts from Scott. Always fast to reply to my PM's and actually picks up the phone when you call. If someone asks me where to buy parts, I send them his way. Their prices really can't be beat.

In my last dealing with Scott, I was sent the wrong clutch disk by the manufacturer. I called up Scott and he went out of his way to get a hold of the company to set up the exchange for me.

My only complaint is I wish you guys were closer so I could just come pick parts up. :silly:

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've bought many, many parts from Scott. Always fast to reply to my PM's and actually picks up the phone when you call. If someone asks me where to buy parts, I send them his way. Their prices really can't be beat.

In my last dealing with Scott, I was sent the wrong clutch disk by the manufacturer. I called up Scott and he went out of his way to get a hold of the company to set up the exchange for me.

My only complaint is I wish you guys were closer so I could just come pick parts up. :silly:
Thanks for the support :up:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts