Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought of this now, for the longest time i wanted to put a set of some jdm blue recaro's in my car, now as I'm trying to source some a new question came to mind, Will they make specs for a race seat according to Nasa and Scca rule books, Do they have a slot for the harness on the side?? Can't find a side view

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
If you plan to do any sanctioned racing, then you want a fixed back seat. It will be safer an offer a lot more support. The oem seats only have the 2 holes for the shoulder harness. They don't have the submarine slot or 2 side guides. They are very similar to the recaro srd/speed seats.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you plan to do any sanctioned racing, then you want a fixed back seat. It will be safer an offer a lot more support. The oem seats only have the 2 holes for the shoulder harness. They don't have the submarine slot or 2 side guides. They are very similar to the recaro srd/speed seats.
yea your right..o well, now i just gotta find a blue stitched racing seat i guess...thanks boss

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.