Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!! New to k20a.org. I’m pretty new to the k series scene and building motors in general. I own a 9th gen civic si and I picked up a 96 Del Sol a few months ago. Almost 2 years ago I picked up a RBC intake manifold for my si and while I was there I managed to to grab a k20z3 head. I got both for 75 bucks!!! Poor kid had no idea what he had lol. Fast forward to a few days ago my buddy that has a garage had a k24A4 that he swapped out for a customer because it was drinking a little coolant. I snagged the complete longblock for 150!! So now I want to build the k20/24 and put it in my del sol. I’d like to keep this build simple and use oem honda stuff for everything. Ideally I’d like to be around 200-210 whp but not sure if that’s realistic just using oem internals. I have done nothing but research this specific combo the past few days but everyone seemed to fully build them with aftermarket parts so other than knowing I need oem crv or tsx pistons and rods I’m not sure what the best combinations would be. Any info, ideas, and opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 🙏

1 - 1 of 1 Posts