Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
And for that price I could get a set of Avids.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
wow what a disgrace

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
obx should be deported back to china.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Im really starting to hate this copying shit too I mean it looks just like my hasport kit i wonder what problems they are gonna run in to with this product because honestly since the parts can't be exactly the same due to being sued there will always be a flaw with obx.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Uh, yea... I actually own a set of Avids and they are marvelous. I actually chose the Avids over the Hasports because the durameter on the Avids stiff enough for a racing application but soft enough for a daily driver.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
The Chinese copy-catters would not be here if nobody bought their stuff. They are only 50% to blame. The rest is on us.

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
The Chinese copy-catters would not be here if nobody bought their stuff. They are only 50% to blame. The rest is on us.
Agreed.. I know at some point in time or another. Members of this site or just people in general will have a set of them.

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
only retarded people will buy obx. I bet that shit breaks on you before you even put it on.. then you will be screwed. You could have bought a hasport which they would have sent a replacement same day…:p

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
hasport needs competition to lower prices.. I guarantee they have made more then enought to cover R&D for their mounts yet they dont help out with a bit of price cut for consumers??? who are the assholes.. someone who reverse engineered and made something to save some money for you. Or the people sucking us dry??

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
hasport needs competition to lower prices.. I guarantee they have made more then enought to cover R&D for their mounts yet they dont help out with a bit of price cut for consumers??? who are the assholes.. someone who reverse engineered and made something to save some money for you. Or the people sucking us dry??
Can you call OBX for support? Hasport is expensive (not really) but you rather pay a little more then paying double in the end. OBX ain't hurting hasport. Not sure but if you look around people sell mounts for cheap. Might not be OBX price but very close. Buy the best or don’t buy at all. :p

I have broken couple of hasport mounts during my young days hasport replaced all of them without any questions. Try that with OBX.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Uh, yea... I actually own a set of Avids and they are marvelous. I actually chose the Avids over the Hasports because the durameter on the Avids stiff enough for a racing application but soft enough for a daily driver.
Kind of the same way that some deodorants are strong enough for a man but made for a woman. Hasport would be a choice mount over the two. Especially with the correct axle placement. For a stronger durometer for racing with minimal vibration, Innovative is the only way to go. Ever drive a crx with race mounts and not hear a damn thing rattle or squeak in your car? Its magical.

I've done all 3 mount kits. I havent had the privelage to do avid's revised "new" mounts yet for the K, but i keep hearing that it is massively improved over their old style mount kit. Fingers crossed.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts