Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the JoTech Performance Black Widow Honda Civic SI. This is the world's fastest all motor 8th generation Civic currently. They will be looking to better their time which is now 11.96 @ 114 mph in this full street car.

Checkout Nyce1s @ http://www.facebook.com/nyce1s !!!

Click this link below to watch the video!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFf-QTTIg2A

Honda Day Atco is tomorrow!! Nyce1s will be there!!

·
Premium Member
19,965 Posts
I thought the Norris Prayoonto/Clutch Masters 8th gen was faster...:rolleyes:

also that car is about 150 lbs lighter than stock,do you know how they got that low while still retaining full interior?

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
maybe too spare tire/jack out, maybe the rims/tire package also. light wieght battery?? just couple idea's. you watch the video? wieght savings coming soon so don;t cry lol you would think you could get rid of the Skunk2 IM and header, replace with a good manifold(HAYWARD) and good header(asp) he could maybe get little more out of it.

·
Registered
21,788 Posts
bossman, theres a lot of stuff they could have done...

smaller calipers/rotors, lighter header/exhaust, smaller battery, smaller speakers, removed sub, spare tire, tools, sound deadening, smaller and or lighter wheels n tires, safelight glass, painted carbon panels...

props to jotech:up:

·
Premium Member
19,965 Posts
bossman, theres a lot of stuff they could have done...

smaller calipers/rotors, lighter header/exhaust, smaller battery, smaller speakers, removed sub, spare tire, tools, sound deadening, smaller and or lighter wheels n tires, safelight glass, painted carbon panels...

props to jotech:up:
I'm not downing on it,just curious

btw removing some of those things goes agaisnt the concept of full interior Colin...

·
Registered
21,788 Posts
I knew you werent downing it. whats not full interior?

I didnt say they removed the carpet. pull sound deadening, put carpet back

1 - 7 of 7 Posts