Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a Nyce1s.com Photoshoot with Anderson's White Civic Coupe!!
Nyce1s.com recently shot approximately 4 cars which we will see featured on the site. Stay Tuned!!! Be sure to check back for more photo shoots from us!!!

Honda Day @ Englishtown is coming up on Sunday August 15th, 2010!!! Checkout the flyer below for more information on the car show and drag racing classes!!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks... This car will be getting a few goodies and an updated shoot will take place....

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Car looks stock..

rota's with what look like all seasons

stock ride height in the rear with a lowered front end

no rear sway bar but has a jdm-yo rear tow hook

front bumper that isn't fitting right with a scraped up lip

Not sure how this car is representative of the show scene that your trying to promote? This is all IMHO but from what Nyce1's posts all over the net this car doesn't really represent the site/company much.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Car looks stock..

Not sure how this car is representative of the show scene that your trying to promote? This is all IMHO but from what Nyce1's posts all over the net this car doesn't really represent the site/company much.
LOL

but good points

·
Registered
32 Posts
Car looks stock..

Bang on.

Really not sure why you'd use a car like that to promote anything.

·
Registered
376 Posts
The car sit to high and needs some more suspension parts for the rear, but other then that it looks good...

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Car looks stock..

The cars we post do not represent us necessarily. They do however represent the enthusiast that drives them. We always do our best to display any and all types of cars regardless of how fast they are or what modifications are done to them. We are a media outlet. I remember when my 1992 civic SI hatchback was completely stock back in 1999/2000. I also remember when I ran 12.2 @ 107 mph all motor in 2001 and then 11.4 @ 123 mph on nitrous. I would have killed to have someone provide me with images of my car and video. That is why our site was created. To show any and all cars in different phases. The owner of this vehicle is happy with the shoot and will be changing quite a few things over time. We plan to be right there with him during the process.... Thanks to everyone for their comments.

·
K24 USDM EG
26,855 Posts
wow can even see the camber wear on the rear tires. idk about this... pretty cheesy.

looks like theres maybe 600 bucks in this car?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Car looks stock..

post pics of your car . rattle canned flat black engine bay and interior.dont pick apart other ppls cars when your isnt any better.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts