·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how were they shitty videos?? because 1 run didn't go down?

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
OK 80% of the first video was burnt outs.......... then the cars seemed and sounded slow.i guess it was not what i was expecting after doing burn outs for half hour lol. sorry.
2nd video.more burn outs, (sick one i might add) then the evo racing by itself lol.im not lame,that was lame buddy.

·
Registered
174 Posts
First video sucked all just burnouts and jumping the line at least wait for the drop of arms jeez they were going at the ready's.

·
Registered
174 Posts
And second video sucked except for the nice burnout and the blowoff valve on that ams sounds like cleopuff from pokemon passing some gas.:up::down:

·
Registered
3 Posts
OK 80% of the first video was burnt outs.......... then the cars seemed and sounded slow.i guess it was not what i was expecting after doing burn outs for half hour lol. sorry.
2nd video.more burn outs, (sick one i might add) then the evo racing by itself lol.im not lame,that was lame buddy.

Well explain yourself next time, instead of making such a vague and senseless comment like your 1st post. Do not say something and not have any reasoning behind your argument.

Idk i guess only people in the tri-state area can appreciate these videos! *B20*

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Well explain yourself next time, instead of making such a vague and senseless comment like your 1st post. Do not say something and not have any reasoning behind your argument.

Idk i guess only people in the tri-state area can appreciate these videos! *B20*
well,i dont have to explain my vague opinions.... i don't know how to put this,...but im kind of a big deal..people know me. i'm very important,i have many leather-bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogony... im friends with Merlin Olsen too he comes over on occasions.lol

i agree with you. b20vtec would love/appreciate these videos:up::up:

·
Went to the Dark Side
5,173 Posts
well,i dont have to explain my vague opinions.... i don't know how to put this,...but im kind of a big deal..people know me. i'm very important,i have many leather-bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogony... im friends with Merlin Olsen too he comes over on occasions.lol

i agree with you. b20vtec would love/appreciate these videos:up::up:
lol hector you are too crazy

·
Registered
137 Posts
i spy juan in video 2 lol. U already know. I think if all these people knew how fast these cars are they would be singing a different tune. nyce1s all day.

·
Registered
316 Posts
i see allot of kids on this forum dont street race these days you steal the break and keep it moving when 2gs is on the line buddy. bump for nyce1s with the best videos around and some cool dudes might i add that. since those cars looked slow any of u wanna try emm?????????

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
JUST TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THATS HOW THEY RACE HERE IN N.J AND N.Y THEY NEVER WAIT FOR THE HANDS TO COME DOWN CAUSE THEY WANNA GET THAT JUMP THATS HOW IT IS I RACED A BUNCH OF TIMES IN N.Y AND YOU GOTTA SIT THERE AND BULLS*** FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES TO 10 MINUTES AND STUDY THE OTHER GUY YOUR RUNNING AGAINST :up:

·
Registered
270 Posts
JUST TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THATS HOW THEY RACE HERE IN N.J AND N.Y THEY NEVER WAIT FOR THE HANDS TO COME DOWN CAUSE THEY WANNA GET THAT JUMP THATS HOW IT IS I RACED A BUNCH OF TIMES IN N.Y AND YOU GOTTA SIT THERE AND BULLS*** FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES TO 10 MINUTES AND STUDY THE OTHER GUY YOUR RUNNING AGAINST :up:
very true

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Over here if you leave before the hands come down you lose your money.
a chase is a race... if u jump and the other car follows, its a race... if u jump and the other car dont move, u come back... sux thats the way it goes, but it is what it is... sometimes theres 5 grand on the line so u try to get any advantage

1 - 20 of 56 Posts