Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ya shud really bring this k20 power over to NY long island it wud be craziiii ass hell sinse there really isent ppl around here that has k20's into like hatch's or crx's

TEAM EXiT :twisted:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol thanks

sorry lol i guess i shuddd of just said sumthing nicer lol but thanks teampacman for welcoming me thanks dont know u but thanks anyways

Team EXIT :twisted:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Re: lol thanks

lsvtecturboteg said:
sorry lol i guess i shuddd of just said sumthing nicer lol but thanks teampacman for welcoming me thanks dont know u but thanks anyways

Team EXIT :twisted:
I said it before and ill say it again...wait until this summer a K swap aint the cheapest thing around...lol

·
Registered
329 Posts
lsvtecturboteg said:
ya shud really bring this k20 power over to NY long island it wud be craziiii ass hell sinse there really isent ppl around here that has k20's into like hatch's or crx's

TEAM EXiT :twisted:
Donty worry turboteg its in the first stage's here in lil ol joisey :twisted:

·
Registered
329 Posts
VRC-YA said:
I see ur from boostville, NJ. Home of some fast fuckin' VW's and Hondas :up:

This was my Audi 4000 turbo quattro it had a aan 20v 5 banger rs2 motor with a k26/27 turbo,TAP ecu,1.5 bar wastegate spring,kn cone filter,3 inch downpipe and exhaust,RS2 six speed tranny with RS4 pressure plate and clutch disc,RS2 driveshaft,rear diff and axles.May she rest in peace :cry: I never ran it but i say it made close to 350-400 whp and lots and lots and LOTS of torque.Check out the FMIC painted black stealthy i miss the opening and shutting of the wastegate let stupids expressions on people's faces haha.The motor is just like a supra motor undestructible

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dc5itracer said:
This was my Audi 4000 turbo quattro it had a aan 20v 5 banger rs2 motor with a k26/27 turbo,TAP ecu,1.5 bar wastegate spring,kn cone filter,3 inch downpipe and exhaust,RS2 six speed tranny with RS4 pressure plate and clutch disc,RS2 driveshaft,rear diff and axles.May she rest in peace :cry: I never ran it but i say it made close to 350-400 whp and lots and lots and LOTS of torque.Check out the FMIC painted black stealthy i miss the opening and shutting of the wastegate let stupids expressions on people's faces haha.The motor is just like a supra motor undestructible
sick ass set upp im not an audi person or anything but deff fast car's and ur set up deff crazi :wow:

·
Registered
329 Posts
I remeber doing donuts with the car and it would just stay in one spot and spin and their would be smoke for miles and miles lol car was crazy at the launch ill hold it at 6200 sidestep it then the rear would squat hard then launch like a rocket.I would hit 100 in a blink of an eye it was a beast :up:

·
Registered
329 Posts
If i had the money again i would do it but trying to find everything again will be a biotch the aan rs2 motor is super rare now and parts have gotten alot more expensive lets just say to do what i had before now i can have 2 eg bubbles done up with k20's boosting lol.I wanted to kill the bitch that rearend me in a fucking excursion i was so mad i cried :cry: insurance totaled it and i bought it back and sold everything and made a decent return on everything i was olny short 200 so basically i paid 200 for my auid lol

·
Registered
329 Posts
I bought all the parts and got the swap done in this shop in newark called quattromotion which deal with rally cars mostly audi he does have a cosworth in their and a c-class benz rally car not to mention a ultra rare early 80 turbo quattro with showroom mileage and an german 93 audi s2 coupe imported :up: LOL he also got love for the hondas since he had a DA coupe rally honda and worked on my boys rsx by doing the turbo setup on it and tuning

·
Registered
329 Posts
lsvtecturboteg said:
so wait how much money did u spend on all of ur motor and shit? doing all of this
Around 12000 not including car motor alone was 5k and the tranny and drivline was another 4k and everything else was another 3k.after i tore car apart i had guy buy motor and driveline for 11500 i put the stock k-24 back on and gave hin a stock 3b ecu and swap the wastegate spring and sold the turbo with the down pipe,ecu and spring for 1500 and sold the 3inch exhaust which olny snaped a hanger for 300.with that money i bought a 03 rsx type-s hehe and just bought my 91 ef9 :cool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.