Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its soon to spring time and i have to do some spring cleaning which means my girlfriend is making me sell all my stuff that i have no use for and is taking up space in my basement ...its basically all my interior and some B series stuff ....just to let you guys know everything is a a little dusty from my basement but i assure you that everything is mint and to whoever buys anything ill make sure i clean it up all nice for ya :)

A quik run down...

Both front seats (without rails though)- $100 each
rear seats ...(i have the brakets if you need them)-$50 but ill will sell both front and rear for $225 (pickup only too much of a hassle to ship)

both plastic interior side panals -$50 (pickup only)
Carpet-$50
Door panels-$25 each

Rocket B series stuff:

im selling my Rocket motorsports headpackage new ...never installed with M24E's and rocket dual valve springs and retainers ...i bought it for $980 (not including shipping) from Kteller.com about a year ago and never put it in because im going a different direction with my build now ...and if your building a nice all motor Bseries this is a nice package ...i dont remember the specs off hand but im sure if you go to his site you can find the specs ...$900 plus shipping

here are the pics:

tomorrow ill take pics of the front seats and the door panels and side panels ...the pics i have came out to dark so im going to take better ones tomorrow ...sorry ...

i am paypal verified and accept money orders and etc ...PM me or email me about anything ... :thumbup:

[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.