1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a NRG set up for sale. It includes

1. NRG Short Hub for EG/DC Steering Rack BLACK - $80

2. NRG Quick Tilt System with Lock and Key BLACK - $240

All items were brand new when I bought them and still in very good condition. Still have the boxes they came in too!
Barely used (only a couple of months if that) and very well taken care of while I had it.

Set up works very well and loved it when I had it on my car.
The quick tilt system but it really helps make it easier getting in and out of the car (especially with bucket seats) whether it be at the track or just from daily use. Just flip it up or down with one action.
Then there is the lock that comes with the quick tilt to secure it for that extra piece of mind.

Pics:

quick tilt w/ lock

Installed:

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the bump guys

where in nh you located? i thought i saw a couple pics of your car at kinetic motorworks. and some infront of the shops on 38 in pelham nh
I think you may have mistaken the car for another one since I've never been to kinetic myself or with my car but you are right about the ones on rt38/bridge st in pelham nh and dracut ma :up:

·
M U G E N !!!!!!!!!!
7,068 Posts
Thanks for the bump guys

I think you may have mistaken the car for another one since I've never been to kinetic myself or with my car but you are right about the ones on rt38/bridge st in pelham nh and dracut ma :up:
is it wangs then. i get the inside of them confused. i just bought a house in pelham. maybe ill see you around

1 - 11 of 11 Posts