Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up k20 peeps? I am Adam, from Missouri freinds call me clutch round here, have a 02 ep3 hatch. This is my first Civic build. I decided on the ep3 cause of the k20. Unfortunatlly I didnt know bout the down fall to the k20a3 when I bought the car. Joined the site to learn more bout the engine and well you guys are alot of help!!! Thank you!!! Any suggestions on best way to build for power would be appreciated! :up:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts
Welcome to the site Clutch, Im pretty sure you would find all the info you need here man... Good luck... :up:

·
Premium Member
26,613 Posts
Welcome to the site man... :up:

·
Registered
375 Posts
welcome to k20 clutch ... if need any help with ur build let me know.. but to answer ur question.. if u want alot of power go turbo if u want a fun street car supercharge it.. if u want a sleeper go all motor.. they all have there hi and low points its up to u on how much u want to spend and how much power u want..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes! And for know im looking to go all motor but the future i do want to turbo the car. Again thanks for the welcomes and for the best site i have found for info!!!!

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts
Thanks for all the welcomes! And for know im looking to go all motor but the future i do want to turbo the car. Again thanks for the welcomes and for the best site i have found for info!!!!
:worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Again thanks for all the welcomes and info that this site has helped me!!! I just installed a Megan header and cat, with custom catback exhaust. Wanting to get new intake manifold and bigger throttle body if any suggestions?? Ive looked at a few, but undecided.... But i am happy to be here and love the info!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts