Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got the body and everything done to my 2nd EK, now I will be in the market to make the big "K" swap so what better place to come to!!! Here are a few pics of my EDM JDM EK creation. Will try and find some before pics

The donner car for my K24
Pic from a local show last year

Random pics

·
Premium Member
28,004 Posts
Welcome aboard. Clean EK.... GL on your swap man... :up:

·
Registered
22,763 Posts
Lol! Thanks Colin! Yeha just keep it on the hush hush
no prob. if you need help at all, just ask man, I'll be glad to help out. I can help get started with some brand new axles I have for sale, homie hookup:up:

just to let everyone one, this guy has another Ek that is one of the most incredible and wild and one of a kind I have ever seen and it is SICK:up:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,546 Posts
Welcome to the site... Nice EK, clean look... Where´s Blazed, NYC peeps...!!! :up:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no prob. if you need help at all, just ask man, I'll be glad to help out. I can help get started with some brand new axles I have for sale, homie hookup:up:

just to let everyone one, this guy has another Ek that is one of the most incredible and wild and one of a kind I have ever seen and it is SICK:up:

Thanks Colin!!! I will be needing help with this set up as I have never ventured out of the B-series until now with this project. I hope all will go smooth with no problems! Im not going to to crazy with this one unlike my other EK:eek: Just a nice clean swap with your basic bolt ons.
Thanks for all the welcomes!!!

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,546 Posts
Any pics of the other EK (at least one) if Colin says is sick, I wanna see it now... :silly:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,546 Posts
Yeap, nuffin´special at all... :silly:

Thanks for pic man... Car is sick 4 real... :up: :up:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks man! I know some people might not like the pink and all, but thats just me being different I guess! I have the clean looking EK and I also have the radical one as well. oh and both of these will be track tested and daily driven. I build my cars so I can beat on them! One more teaser pic

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,546 Posts
Thanks man! I know some people might not like the pink and all, but thats just me being different I guess! I have the clean looking EK and I also have the radical one as well. oh and both of these will be track tested and daily driven. I build my cars so I can beat on them! One more teaser pic

GOD DAMN MAN...!!! GOT CARBON...!? NAAAH, I THINK YOU DON´T...!!! (really really nice man)

You should post some other pics man, that teaser one just got to me now, hehe...

Best of luck with the other EK man, for that I see here with this one, the other one is going to be just sick too (plus is going to have a K heart after all, lol)...
:up:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.